NYSC CAMP REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
I am sure you have read my previous post on Preparation for your NYSC camp and the entire year . Once again below are the important and Official NYSC Camp Registration Requirements:
1. CALL UP LETTER: This is a vital part of camp and the only evidence that you are a prospective corps member and you are not impersonating anyone. This will be taken from and not returned to you. So if at all you even forget you luggage never forget this else ……. And for those who like to over-do things , please do not LAMINATE your call-up letter .People have been decamped and sent back. Just avoid all these unnecessary begging .
2. Registration Documents: Foreign graduates should take along important registration documents used in registering at Abuja. —> The List here
3. Final Year Student ID CARD
4. Notification/Statement of Result from School
5. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS: This is very important. Take as many as you can, about 15 You would need them at every registration point mostly. Then those of you who would likely redeploy, you would need more than other.
6. PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS: Now make about 5-10 copies of every document required. There would be photocopiers in camp at mammy market but trust me, it is double the price and it saves time.
Tip: The forms that will be handed to you are very easy to fill. Attach your passport where necessary and fill them correctly. After your registration, you will be issued with your State Code Number. This will be like your PIN throughout your Service Year.
Have a nice experience.
- 10 Things to Know Before Preparing for Nysc Orientation Camp (evatese.wordpress.com)