NIGERIAN BLOG AWARDS :NOMINATIONS AND VOTES NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello to fans , readers , passers-by and the general public . Its that time of the year when i need your support and vote as the 2013 NIGERIAN BLOG AWARDS is here. The nominations have begun so you guys should vote for me o.
please read it carefully for easy voting
- Click on the nominate me link above
- You would be directed to the voting platform
- Enter https://evatese.wordpress.com
- vote for our blog for the respective categories which you think it best fits
- Please do provide a valid email address so that your nomination will be registered.
- After you have submitted your nomination form, please check for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions in the email to ensure your nominations are counted. If you don’t follow the instructions in the email your vote will not be counted.If you didn’t get an email, please simply check your junk mail or spam folders
- If you make errors in your submission, send an email to email@example.com and we can help you make the appropriate changes.
- If you make errors in your submission, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you make the appropriate changes.
Well these are the categories i feel pertain to this blog
- Best-Designed Blog:Blog that is visually appealing. Although the design can be based on a template, it must be modified from the original template
- Best Topical Blog:Blog with a clear niche that is not represented in any of the other categories
- Best Entertainment Blog: Blog about the entertainment industry, including celebrities and gossip
Nominations are open from September 23 to October 13, so please spread the word .
Please NOTE that you can’t nominate more than once…
Kindly spread the word and share!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Posted on September 28, 2013, in HOME and tagged Blog award, Nigerian Blog Awards, Nomination, Nomination for nigerian blog awards, vote evatese blog for nigerian blog awards. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.