Monthly Archives: September 2013
Getting married is a dream come true for every lady well it happened for top UK based PR , Vanessa Amadi who tied the knot with her boo Oki yesterday in London .
Vanessa was stunning in the mermaid silhouette ‘Gemma’ dress by Vera Wang ,which she accentuated with a crystal sash and cathedral length tulle veil while the groom Oki chose a traditional English wedding look in his blue morning suit.The wedding was spectacular indeed as there lots of celebrity guests including Genevieve Nnaji, Toolz, Arieta Mujay, Estelle alongside close friends Onyi and Chinny Onwugbenu of MUD Cosmetics and many others were entertained by a surprise performance by Davido and much more.
More photos after the cut Read the rest of this entry
NFF O&D COMMITTEE FINAL DECISIONS:
The Nigerian Football Federation Disciplinary Committee have upheld the decision of the League Management Company (LMC) to award the disputed Week 30 game to Sunshine Stars of Akure.
The League Management Company, running the Glo Nigerian Premier League earlier this month slammed a three million naira (N3M) fine on Shooting Stars FC of Ibadan for allegedly abandoning the week 30 game against Sunshine Stars in Akure, awarding maximum points to the Akure based team.
Hello to fans , readers , passers-by and the general public . Its that time of the year when i need your support and vote as the 2013 NIGERIAN BLOG AWARDS is here. The nominations have begun so you guys should vote for me o.
please read it carefully for easy voting
- Click on the nominate me link above
- You would be directed to the voting platform
- Enter https://evatese.wordpress.com
- vote for our blog for the respective categories which you think it best fits
- Please do provide a valid email address so that your nomination will be registered.
- After you have submitted your nomination form, please check for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions in the email to ensure your nominations are counted. If you don’t follow the instructions in the email your vote will not be counted.If you didn’t get an email, please simply check your junk mail or spam folders
- If you make errors in your submission, send an email to email@example.com and we can help you make the appropriate changes.
- If you make errors in your submission, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you make the appropriate changes.
Well these are the categories i feel pertain to this blog
- Best-Designed Blog:Blog that is visually appealing. Although the design can be based on a template, it must be modified from the original template
- Best Topical Blog:Blog with a clear niche that is not represented in any of the other categories
- Best Entertainment Blog: Blog about the entertainment industry, including celebrities and gossip
Nominations are open from September 23 to October 13, so please spread the word .
Please NOTE that you can’t nominate more than once…
Kindly spread the word and share!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Yesterday , 27th of September 2013 , there was confusion in Iyana Adeoyo ,Ring Road area of Ibadan State as an unidentified man in his thirties, attempted suicide by jumping in front of oncoming vehicle, after officers of the Oyo State commercial vehicle registration unit impounded his bike because his papers were fake.
According to eyewitnesses, the man kept on pleading, trying to explain to the officers that he didn’t know his papers were fake. Unfortunately, his pleas fell on deaf ears.
That was when the man went into a frenzy, ran towards an oncoming trailer and flung himself in front of the vehicle. Onlookers jumped at him, rescued him. Before they turned again, the man threw himself under an SUV, he was pulled out again.
He then reportedly went into shock, started foaming in the mouth. Some policemen arrived and carried him to a nearby hospital.
I wonder what he was thinking about ? does he think suicide is the next option ????
Hello to all otondo’s and aspiring corp members , i decided to write this post because you would need it .
During your stay at camp and throughout your NYSC year , it is compulsory for you to know the anthem . Every morning , and at any meeting the anthem is to be recited.
So below is the lyrics of the anthem , you could practice before time to avoid chewing your mouth . If you are going for NYSC orientation soon, you can download it and know it before getting to camp. You can also download it too .
Youths obey the clarion call
Let us lift our nation high
Under the sun or in the rain
With dedication and selflessness
Nigeria is ours, Nigeria we serve.
See the rest stanzas after the cut
Early this morning , at about 6:30 am in a south Mumbai locality ,near the Babugenu market in Dockyard Road area, India A 5-storey building collapsed and more than 25 people are feared trapped in the rubble. Rescue operation is going on there as i write this post .
It was said that the building just came crashing down at least five people are injured and 50 are feared trapped . The incident which occurred early this morning caught majority of the residents in their sleep . The building is a staff quarters of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation, BMC which is located opposite Dockyard road .About 20-25 people are believed to be trapped in the building. The building reportedly had 28 rooms.
More news and video after the cut
Four persons were injured and at least 50 others are still feared trapped under debris. Four persons, who were rescued from the debris, have been admitted to the government-run JJ hospital. Read the rest of this entry